Boredom, Depression & Laziness Center

Welcome to my place when I'm bored, lazy, depressed or all simultaneously

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bored & Lazy


I'm bored right now & will post here whenever I am, well, you don't have to believe me coz my boredom & laziness could deter me from moving my fingers to type anything ...

Anyways, the title of this post was intended to be the title of the blog, but "borednlazy" was already taken by some other bored guy, & next I found other blogs from other lazy & bored guys & girls

A Fraction Of My Life.. This one is rather active, his owner is not that lazy, but I will never forgive him coz he took my title LoL!

Intro-Extro-spectives Here's there's a funny intro from a guy who expected no one would read, well, he was wrong ...

Today Like the next one but this person is bored & as well "hated"

Bored Right Now Imagine I maybe the 1st person who read the entry there? I checked the profile of the girl who wrote that 3 years ago & saw it was cosulted by a single person, me I guess, maybe even the writer forgot about that blog & article

I would like to let her know I read what she wrote & let the 2 others above her know too (I don't care about the 1st), I'm just afraid that's impossible, I could post a comment, but it would be read only by some bored person checking blogs titles availability 2, 4 or 6 years later ...

I'm depressed now ...

Edit: I forgot Boring Boring blog: Boring, this one is cool LoL!

No comments: