Boredom, Depression & Laziness Center

Welcome to my place when I'm bored, lazy, depressed or all simultaneously

Friday, October 19, 2007

Twelve Minutes

OK! This time 12 minutes to write something .. or anything .. ok, whatever .. hmm, what more to say?

Last time I could write something decent, in length I mean, I can't say if it was passable regarding its content, in fact I can, it was a series of blah blah, nothing else .. today (tonight) I feel I have less inspiration to write such stuff, already 4 minutes gone & I still didn't type much.

I don't think I finished the previous thing in 12 or less minutes, I think I wrote it in more than 20 minutes, but I didn't set a time limit but a length limit, not a words or lines numbers, but just something decent, this time I have to STOP! when the 12 minutes are drained even if my post is too short in my eyes .. this is the first time I set such a limit when writing something (anything in this case), so I won't be sever with my self if the result is not satisfying, I have to do better next time though.

I wonder how this ... whatever will finish? Rest 2 minutes now, then I have to check spelling & phrases building, but I hope when time is elapsed I won't have some non-finished phrase, that's why now it rest less than 1 minutes & I'm stopping. ;-) cool ..

No comments: