Boredom, Depression & Laziness Center

Welcome to my place when I'm bored, lazy, depressed or all simultaneously

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Anything

Why not to take some time & write "Anything" passing by my mind? Meaningless? Wasting time? I don't think it's a waste of time, in fact I think if I write more I'll be writing better even if the written things are qualified "Anything", later when I write "Some Thing" I may write a better "thing" than if I haven't written those "anything" ... wonder if what I'm saying is making sense, it's not meant to mean much anyways, I'm just trying to fill some lines in a minimum of time.

The idea of writing this s*** came to me after seeing I was bored even for posting in my "Boredom Center", or maybe too busy, not sure, so I decided to try just to write what crosses my mind without really thinking of the stuff I write, i just type, type & type, till I see my post reached a decent length, then I stop.

Well, you know the secret of this & my next writings in this blog now, maybe I shouldn't reveal it? In fact I don't really care .. I care of typing more & more words, I already wrote a lot I think, but it's just "Anything" nothing to proud of I guess ... Who would bother & read this? The two first lines would be read by some people gone astray & found themselves on these pages, but I bet when they realize they're just reading anything, they for sure would go to look for better pass-time, each word I write has better chances to get read then the next one, even if, as I said above, I don't think more than 10 people a year (& I think I'm very optimistic here) would read more than 20 words, the first ones of course.

Hmm, I think it's enough for today, have to keep some "anythings" for the next posts, I'm afraid I lose inspiration even for that ...

PS: Am I really better writer now? At least 0.02% better? That really would be great!

No comments: